Conception & Pregnancy
Reproduction Practice Quiz & Review
Reproduction Test - ONLY June 3rd (you are welcome to write it early if needed on June 2nd)
Optional Final Exam - June 15th or 17th ONLY
Textbooks due starting June 3rd...
Biology 12 Honours
- Investigate a new case study
- Design and run an experiment
- Conduct research and write a report, build a model or create an art piece
- Plan and conduct a fetal pig or frog dissection
- Investigate a new ethical question
You will NOT be handing in anything, but you are expected to present individually or in groups of 2-3 what you learned from your investigation (every member needs to share). You will be assessed at the presentation. You are welcome to bring in evidence to show and pass around, but there will be no projector or computer available (low tech presentation).
Reporting Out: You will be expected to reflect on your process and what you learned from your inquiry project. This will be part of the Final Report Card that is sent home in June
- Incomplete - your overall mark in the course will drop
- Complete, but not your usual quality - your overall mark in the course may be impacted negatively
- Complete & your usual quality - your overall mark in the course will remain the same
- Complete and well above the usual quality that you submit - your overall mark in the course may be impacted positively
Optional Final Exam - June 16th ONLY
Textbooks due starting May 31st...